Tuesday, 20 March 2012
Victory today
All day I had been craving a McDonald's soft ice cream. I looked up the nutritional count, tried working it into my meal plan, had yogurt, ate a lot of fruit and chewed gum trying to take my mind off that stupid ice cream. I don't know why I was so possessed by the thoughts of the soft ice cream. The good part is I did not fall to temptation!! I was out with my husband and he suggested dinner out, fish and chips and although I was starving, I declined. We compromised and he got take out and I came home and had a frozen WW dinner. I had just come back from the dressmaker who was designing my dress for my son's wedding in 8 weeks. I am determind to lose another 10lbs before this wedding and today's victory over ice cream and fish and chips helped to strengthen my determination. I am learning to be strong. I recognize that not all wars will be won, however today I did win, so I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment